Monday, April 20, 2009

The Word of God-Daily confessions (prayers)

Understanding how to pray with the Word of God.

The rain and the snow that comes down from heaven and does not return there until they have watered the earth. The water sinks inside the soil and finds the hidden seeds under the soil and forces itself to penetrate the soil and bring forth sprouts (gives life), bringing forth the fruits to the sower and bread to the eater.

So also, the Word of God when confessed again and again, waters the seed in the heart and brings forth life, it forces life to flow in. Just as Mother Mary meditated when the angel Gabriel spoke to her about the Holy Spirit coming and overshadowing her and that she would conceive a son who would deliver the people and save them. Prov. 18:21 says "Life and death is in the power of your tongue..."

So, dear brothers and sisters pray in the Name of Jesus as you confess the Word of God daily. You will definitely increase in faith and God's Word flowing out of your mouth will send the angels forth to bring your salvation. It shall surely accomplish what it has been sent forth for. Believe and you shall see the Glory in Jesus' Name. AMEN.

Here is the first confession in this series.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Concerning Worry and Fear
I am the body of Christ and satan has no power over me. For I overcome evil with good. I am of God and have overcome satan. For greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me Lord. Your Word and Your Spirit, they comfort me. I am far from oppression and fear does not come near me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, for my righteousness is of the Lord. But whatsoever I do will prosper, for I’m like a tree planted by the rivers of water. I am delivered from the evils of this present world, for it is the will of God concerning me. No evil will befall me. Neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. For the Lord has given His angels charge over me and they keep me in all my ways. And in my pathway is life and there is no death.

I am a doer of the Word of God and I am blessed in my deeds. I am happy in these things, which I do because I’m a doer of the Word of God. I take the shield of Faith and I quench every fiery dart that the wicked one brings against me. Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law; therefore I forbid any sickness or disease to come upon this body. Every disease, germ, every virus that touches my body dies instantly, in the name of Jesus. Every organ, every tissue of my body functions in the perfection to which God created it to function, and I forbid any malfunction in my body, in the name of Jesus.

I am an over-comer and I overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of my testimony. I am submitted to God and the devil flees from me because I resist him in the name of Jesus. The Word of God is forever settled in heaven, therefore I establish his Word upon this earth. Great is my peace (the peace of my children), for I am (they are) taught of the Lord. I am (they are) protected. I am (they are) wealthy. I am (they are) healthy. I am (they are) anointed, whole, nothing missing, nothing broken in my life (the lives of my children).


Download single page folding confession booklets at the JCILM website

3 comments:

  1. John 19:30 "It is finished"

    IT IS FINISHED

    The IT signifies the will of God, the Will of God has been accomplished. The IT encompasses every area of our lives our relationships, our health and our prosperity. The will of God has already been established by His Son. There is nothing more left for God to do. He gave up everything when He sent Jesus down to earth as a man. These last words of our Lord have released every blessing that God had to offer to us.

    My dear brothers and sisters lets establish the Will of God in our lives by believing that God has already blessed us and finished the battle. We are already victorious in everything, if we are willing to accept the completion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise The Lord
    Dear Brother,
    Im from south India. Since my childhood i've not read Bible and was gazing how to grow faith in Jesus. After very long time, by the grace of Jesus, i got the Scripture Romans 10:17 (Praise The Lord) so, since about 6months im reading Bible. Now im living a good life in God's sight, in faith and by the grace of Jesus, i experienced many miracles in my present life. According to Bible, I believe that The Father Almighty, Jesus and Holy Spirit constitutes Holy Trinity whom we have to Praise n Worship.
    1Timothy 2:5 tells "For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, Jesus Christ" but our Roman Catholic Church teaches to pray to the dead saints while Psalms 115:17 tells "The dead do not praise the Lord....". Priests r surveying all houses and It has become mandatory to have idols and images, else those families r being cast out of the church. RC church calls mother Mary as the Queen Of Heaven giving her a place in the Holy Trinity even though the assumption and apparition of mother Mary has no biblical evidence. Pentecostal way of worship seems correct in accordance with Bible.
    Dear brother i believe that u know the Truth! Now, reading Bible, im not able to follow our RC church. Im asking in love, plz guide me how to live the rest of my life in true faith in Jesus.
    regards,
    Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Brother,
    Glad to know that you have started to read the Bible. But the Holy Spirit may reveal you all the truth and don't misinterpret the word of God first and quote Br. JS for your anti-catholic views. As already he is under the verge of extensive opposition by the leaders who have not personally analysed things and has cleverly drafted mails and published in the Internet. I've heard his teachings and lots of other catholic teachings as well. Added I carefully follow his ministries around the world. I've been an active member of the Renew 2000 work along with Rev.Fr.Maria Joseph of Pondicherry diocease. I've seen how preachers from Divine Centre had been treated badly in a few places. Can you claim Potta is anti-catholic? Because people don't believe and can't experience the divine manifestation in them they speed rumours. Well unfortunate that there is a lot of disagreement among the bishops in this regard. The true Spirit of God will lead us towards the truth. Known to me Br.Js is a properly trained minister of Word of God corresponding to the catholic teaching and that's why God his taking him higher and higher. He strongly supports communion, saints, confession, adoration etc.,,

    ReplyDelete